AFTER HOSPITAL/SURGICAL PROCEDURES:
Weakness and immobility
MUSCULO-SKELETAL AND GENERAL CONDITIONS:
Back and neck pain
· Headaches, sciatica, back pain, whiplash, spinal stiffness or pain, disc prolapse, wear and tear.
· Carpal tunnel, frozen shoulder, carpal tunnel syndrome, TMJ problems.
· Any joint pain - eg. Hip/knee
Dizziness and vertigo
· Back pain with pregnancy
· Incontinence, constipation
· Repetitive strain, Tendonitis, work related injuries
· Any injury to muscles, tendons, ligaments or joints
Impaired balance and co-ordination
· Causing you to be unsteady and often leading to falls.
· Chest Infections - pneumonia, COPD
Neonatal massage therapy
Spinal muscular atroph
exercise and strengthening